Army Cycling Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Army Cycling Union

Welcome to the Forum of the Army Cycling Union

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Army Cycling Tops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K13RAC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Army Cycling Tops Empty
PostSubject: Army Cycling Tops   Army Cycling Tops EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am

Hi,

My name is Ray Crossan and I am a Police Officer serving with Central Scotland Police and chose this profession on leaving the Army (REME) in 1997 having served in the HMF for 10 years.

As always, I take any opportunity to promote the Army as I thoroughly enjoyed my time in service and am so proud of the work carried out during my time and the even more stressing and dangerous work carried out by current soldiers.

I am a keen Cyclist and was wondering if there was a faciltity within the Army Cycling Union to purchase your team cycling jersey which i could purchase and wear with pride.

I hope no-one thinks this is a neglect of your website as it is not intended to be so.

In any case, thanks for any assistance that may be forthcoming and all the very best in you current and very difficult job.

Ray (arv434@aol.com)
Back to top Go down
mark sulley

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-23

Army Cycling Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Cycling Tops   Army Cycling Tops EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 pm

ray i have asked this same question, i'm not sure if we are asking it on the wrong place, or if this group is a closed shop! let me know if you are lucky enough to find an outlet for one of these jerseys, or even if someone is polite enough to give you a reply
yours aye
the dissapointed sapper Sad
Back to top Go down

Army Cycling Tops
Page 1 of 1