Army Cycling Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Army Cycling Union

Welcome to the Forum of the Army Cycling Union

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nil Point
Pte

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates Empty
PostSubject: Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates   Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:21 pm

The 2009 CSBAR is now up and running. To be eligible riders have to be current serving and ride first claim for the respective service cycling clubs (RNRMCA, RAFCC, Army CU). Only official results from Open events will count (including Inter-Service Champs) and these can take place anywhere within the CTT or SCU. To qualify average speeds will be taken from an individuals fastest 10, 25 & 50 mile times. There is also a team category with the three fastest from each service, again on average speed. All times are to be forwarded to CPOPT Childs, HMS RALEIGH along with rank, full name, date, venue (course), distance and host club and this can be done by the indvidual or specific Race Secs. This is the 3rd consecutive year that this event has taken place. Previous winners:

Individual:
2007 CPOMEA Aran Stanton (RNRMCA)
2008 CPOPT Sean Childs (RNRMCA)

Team:
2007 RNRMCA
2008 RAFCC

I look forward to all your results and along with WO1 Andy Hunstone regularly update the tables for all to see.
Back to top Go down
pants
Admin
pants

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates   Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:25 am

Thanks for posting this!!
Back to top Go down
https://armycyclingunion.forumotion.com
Nil Point
Pte

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: CSBAR - Require the Army CU's results to date   Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:54 am

Ladies and Gents,

Please forward me your fastest times over 10, 25 and 50 miles during Open events in 2009. I will also require your Rank Title, Full Name, Service Team, Date of each event and Course No. Riders must be have represented their service team at each of the distances.

I will then update the CSBAR Rankings. To date I have not received any update from the Army CU, so it is requested that this be given a full distribution.

Thanks

Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates   Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Combined Services Best All Rounder - Rules & Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army Cycling Union :: Races :: Other Races-
Jump to: