Army Cycling Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Army Cycling Union

Welcome to the Forum of the Army Cycling Union

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hullo Out There?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roadie_in_denial

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Hullo Out There? Empty
PostSubject: Hullo Out There?   Hullo Out There? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:08 am

Hullo Everyone!

Apologies for the massively informal way of getting in contact but following the article in the latest issue of Soldier Magazine I decided to finally take the plunge and advertise myself. As this is a public forum I'll try to be vague where possible for all the obvious reasons.

Anyway...me...my name is David, I'm currently based in Edinburgh and am a registered coach with British Cycling. It's been some years since I did anything within the cycling world but I've spent the last couple of years 'seriously thinking about it' and messing around on a CX bike. I depart for Op. Herrick in September so I doubt I'll be able to do very much at all this season, however on my return I would be more than happy to train alone, with anyone else who wants to come along, or even run some proper training sessions for individuals or groups with a view to Time Trialling and Road Racing and perhaps also some mountain bike cross country just for s***s and giggles.

As-well as having the coaching qual. from BC, prior to joining up I worked in a series of bike shops and am an above average mechanic so am more than happy to be a spanner-monkey for anyone who's bike needs 'looking at'.

Finally...for the benefit of anyone who reads the Singletrackworld forums, I'm under the same sign-in-name over there.

Wishing you all all the very best and a great weekend's pedalling (cos the weather is FANTASTIC up here!)
Back to top Go down

Hullo Out There?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army Cycling Union :: Army Cyling Union :: Army Cycling Union General-
Jump to: