Army Cycling Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Army Cycling Union

Welcome to the Forum of the Army Cycling Union

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mountainbiking, Germany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Mountainbiking, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Mountainbiking, Germany   Mountainbiking, Germany EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:23 am

Guy's and Girl's,

I am Serving in Germany and am big in to Downhill Mountain Biking and largly in to dirt jumping, so I thought I would let you know that there is an awesome place to Ride, which is 1 hour from Paderborn and costs 20,- all day for DH, or nothing if its dirt jumping. The 20,- fee is for the use of the ski lift. Basically, you park up your car, buy a ski lift pass, ride DH for about 6 miles on various tracks and then simply get a lift back to the top and start again...

GREAT OR WHAT!!!!!

I ride there very often, so if you are near Paderborn then send me an e-mail if you are interested in going and i may be able to give you a lift! I go with a few people, but they also have vehicles, so we could work something out.

Well, if any of you know of any other great trails, please let me know.

HI 5!

Gav afro
Back to top Go down
shaun0788

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Mountainbiking, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountainbiking, Germany   Mountainbiking, Germany EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:18 pm

hi gav i am also based in germany munster to be exact... well into my dh and well wantg things to do on the week end. did you ride the RLC dh championships?
Back to top Go down

Mountainbiking, Germany
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army Cycling Union :: Army Cyling Union :: Army Cycling Union General-
Jump to: