Army Cycling Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Army Cycling Union

Welcome to the Forum of the Army Cycling Union

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i got an amazing for when i ride with my wife last friday!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liaoweb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-15

i got an amazing for when i ride with my wife last friday!!! Empty
PostSubject: i got an amazing for when i ride with my wife last friday!!!   i got an amazing for when i ride with my wife last friday!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:12 am

hi,
i want to tell u a great ride last friday ,i bought a cycling jerseys a few days agao and last firday i received it i love it very much ,
i could nto wait to try it on .so last friday i worn it and have a ride with my wife ,on the way we find a lovely fog ,i took it to home ,and
all families love it very much .we had a great weekend last week .i haven't been so happy for long time .tks to the fog
also i want to appreciate the cycling jerseys i bought from cycle outfit in china .they have the amazing quality also the cheapset price.also they have the cupon could use ,u could see teh pic there .
the important is they brings me great luck if anybody interested ,pls view there online store tks
mike
http://www.cycleoutfit.com
i got an amazing for when i ride with my wife last friday!!! Cuponcode1
Back to top Go down

i got an amazing for when i ride with my wife last friday!!!
Page 1 of 1